We care about our way of seeing, about how a dress fits, the extra pounds – but very rarely do we stop to think about our oral health! Until the teeth yellowed and complained of pain in the gums. Cures to reverse receding gum line without surgery. Oral health is very important for the well-being of the whole of an individual. In the absence of proper hygiene, there are a number of diseases that can attack the teeth. Receding gum is one of the most painful oral diseases. It is characterized by inflammation of the gums and bleeding and also gums that begin to move away from the teeth.
Many times, the symptoms are strict enough to be noticed, but when they do explode, the pain can be acute! This is an infection that can cause a lot of discomfort as well as other complications if left untreated. Receding gum is caused by the buildup of plaque on the teeth, which is basically an accumulation of bacteria. It can be prevented by brushing your teeth correctly!
Most of us just have to go through rules when it comes to brushing teeth, but like everything else, it’s not a method! The use of an electric toothbrush also helps in effective cleaning. And do not forget the brushing should be followed by flossing and professional dental cleaning should be considered from time to time. But what if you already have gingivitis? Is going to the dentist your only solution? Absolutely not! Here’s a list of the top 10 effective cures to reverse receding gum line without surgery that can provide relief from this painful condition:
Read Also: Loose Teeth In Adults Home Treatment
10 Effective Cures To Reverse Receding Gum Line Without Surgery
- Salt and Water: Prepare a solution of salt and warm water. Frequent gargling with this all-day solution helps reduce inflammation caused due to gingivitis.
- Aloe- Vera Gel: Inflamed germs, as well as accumulation of bacteria, can be treated with the application of Aloe Vera gel on the gums. You can leave it there or gargle with water. This is one of the most effective home remedies for receding gums.
- Sodium bicarbonate: A solution of baking soda and water can be applied to the gums with your fingers. This will go a long way in stressed the bacteria that causes gingivitis.
- Clove: If we are talking about oral health, no list can be complete without a mention of the nail! It is a good idea to apply clove oil to inflamed areas. Two or 3 teeth can also be left near the gums to get some relief from inflammation and pain. Taking a tooth and gently rubbing on the swollen and inflamed gums is also beneficial in treating the disease.
- Cranberry Juice: Consumption of cranberry juice without sugar helps to reduce the multiplication of bacteria and also checks its spread, keeping gingivitis at bay! This is also considered as one of the best cure to reverse receding gum line without surgery!
- Lemon juice: Prepare mouthwash with lemon juice and water. This is one of the best ways to wash away gingivitis bacteria that cause long-term relief from the disease.
- Mustard Oil and Salt: A gentle massage can calm swollen gums with a mixture of mustard oil and salt. This, if repeated two or three times a day, will cure gingivitis very quickly.
- Cayenne: Brushing your teeth regularly with a mixture of toothpaste and cayenne powder relieves the discomfort caused by gingivitis and also prevents other problems in the gums by restricting the growth of bacteria.
- Sage: Salvia powder boiled with water and mixed with a pinch of salt forms a wonderful relief agent for inflamed and painful gums. This mixture can be stored for repeated applications.
- Alum Gargling: Redness and swelling can be reduced by gargling with a mixture of alum and water. Therefore, these were the top 10 home remedies for the treatment of gingivitis. Apart from these home remedies, it is advisable to avoid smoking as it further aggravates swelling and inflammation. Sugar in rich foods should also be avoided as they form a resting ground between your teeth, encouraging bacteria to feel right at home. Also, make sure that you eat nourishments full in vitamins and minerals to get a stronger immune system. And remember, prevention is better than cure. Nothing can beat a proper brushing routine, never forget your brush, floss, and mouthwash routine – these three steps can keep your teeth and gum protected!
Reverse Receding Gum line Without Surgery
Gently massage your gums and teeth with Nature smile gum paste. Nature smile gum pastes a natural and proven effective treatment, which is used to treat gum, relieving pain and reducing inflammation. Just apply little bit nature smile gum paste directly onto gums three times a day. Herbal extracts of Nature smile will stop receding gums naturally within a few days.