Nowadays, people are extremely conscious about their physical condition and health. That is why they are adopting different dieting plans in order to get the smart and attractive body. The need of calories for every person depends on the different factors such as activity level, age and weight. However, in general a dieting man need about 1,700 to 2,000 calories per day and a dieting woman need about 1,200 to 1,500 calories per day to support basic functions of the body.
So, when it comes to 500 calorie diet you can easily imagine that how little amount of food you have to eat when you are working out with 500 calorie diet plan. It is very important to know that you should have to reduce the calorie intake gradually, because, suddenly reducing the calorie level at such low figure can become the cause of some serious health issues. You can start this by simply minimizing the intake of simple saturated acids and carbohydrates. Following is a 500 calorie diet plan for you.
As we all know that we must have to start our day with healthy and heavy breakfast, but in a 500 calorie diet plan you cannot do this. When you are working on this diet plan then different decaffeinated teas like green tea, chamomile and red clover are quite useful to achieve this goal. A cup of skimmed milk is also a very good option. If you are a person who is addicted to the regular tea and cannot start a day without drinking it then add some stevia or saccharin in it. You can also eat some citrus fruits in the breakfast like grapefruits, oranges etc. because they contain very low amount of calories.
No breads, brown rice or tortillas for lunch! You can only take a bowl of soup which is made up of some green leafy vegetables. It is important to include only vegetables which are rich in vitamins and minerals. Squash, cabbage, yam, broccoli, chickpeas and peas are the ideal vegetables for the lunch menu of 500 calorie diet. If your heart is craving for the meat then you can eat some boiled fish or chicken without adding oil and salt in it. The quantity of protein which is required for your body can be easily sufficed with the help of these low-calorie foods. You can also eat some salads which are made from the raw vegetables.
For your dinner you can follow the same menu. Each and every 500 calorie diet recipe prepared from the oil that does not contain any kind of saturated fatty acids. The best oils for this particular diet plan are olive oil and horseradish oil. You should take some soups which are made from the black beans, pulses and zucchini, during dinner. Seafood like sardines, salmon, or tuna and baked vegetables are also good for the dinner, because these zero calorie foods have the ability to satisfy your hunger.
So that is the 500 calorie diet plan. You may feel very hungry and uncomfortable if you start this plan immediately. Therefore, initially, with the help of low-calorie food you can reduce the amount of calories to 900 per day and then you can gradually reduce this amount to the desired level that is 500 calories per day. Now let us talk about some pros and cons of the 500 calorie diet plan.
Pros of 500 Calorie Diet Plan
1. Quick Weight Loss – Obviously the biggest benefit of this diet plan is the quick weight loss. Actually, this is considered as one of the fastest ways of weight loss. Without doing any kind of exercise you can reduce about 3 to 5 pounds weekly with the help this plan.
2. Cheap – The 500 calorie diet is the cheapest way to lose your weight. Because you just need 500 calories per day.
3. More Energy – You can easily notice that after a heavy breakfast, your body become little sluggish. The reason behind it is your body has to work hard in order to burn it off. By adopting 500 calories your body does not have to burn a lot of calories, therefore, you can stay fresh and awake.
Cons of 500 Calorie Diet Plan
1. Hunger – Most of the people feel hungry throughout the day when they start to work on this plan, and it is the biggest con of this low-calorie diet plan. Make sure that you eat a lot of vegetables, if you want to feel better.
2. Health Risks – Sometimes these diet plans become very risky and can become the cause of some serious health issues like hair loss, kidney stones etc.
3. No Eating Out with Family & Friends –You cannot go out for the lunch or dinner with your family when you are following a 500 calorie diet plan.[ad_2]
Source by Hassan Mansoor Siddiqui