In home and office, water cooler dispensers have become an indispensable part of lives. They provide cool and safe drinking water. Bottled water dispensers and bottle-less water coolers are two types of water dispensers. In the article further, we have listed the advantages and disadvantages of coolers in general.
– They do not require plumbing.
– They are easily portable and their compact size makes them easy to store.
– A number of water cooler dispensers are available, manufactured by different brands with different price. You have the advantage to choose the one that suits the budget.
– There is little or no installation process: it is done by the company.
– Maintenance is simple and easy. Cleaning once a week is apt. replacement parts are available with the company.
– Does not require technical expertise to handle them. Almost all brands have their instruction manual on use and maintenance.
– Negates the use of any plumbing.
– Though the water cooler dispenser is safe, choose the bottled water brand for dispensing clearly. Sometimes the bottled water is unsafe to drink as they are locally manufactured or untreated.
– Try to keep the dispenser dust free otherwise it can become the breeding ground of diseases.
– Though it is one time payment, the water dispensers are little costly. Add to it the regular expense of bottled water, which increases especially during the summer time. This factor dissuades many from buying dispensers.
– Usually made of plastic, check the quality before buying. Cheap or harmful plastic material will harm the people drinking from the dispenser.
To conclude, water cooler dispensers are ideal in a large working environment or family. They are the first choice of health conscious people. Though there are disadvantages, it is by far a better option than drinking from tap water.[ad_2]
Source by Pinky Savika