You are here for a reason. You probably want to know the causes of gynecomastia. In this article you will find the six major causes of gynecomastia. Let us get started.
First of all there are two types of gynecomastia; real and fake – also known as pseudogynecomastia.
Real gynecomastia is caused by hormonal imbalances. In a nutshell your body produces more estrogen and less testosterone. Other causes of real gynecomastia include the following:
– Steroid abuse can distort your hormones levels and lead to man boobs. You need to stop using steroid and start a hormone balancing program. This is one of the most common causes of gynecomstia.
– Drugs and medical prescriptions can alter your testosterone levels. If you on medication and notice the growth of man boobs, you should talk to your doctor about the condition with a view to changing the prescription.
– Aging. Man breasts occur in 25% of men aged over 50.
– Puberty. During puberty the teenager body will in most cases experience an imbalance of hormones. Usually, this only occurs in puberty stage.
– Drugs and alcohol can lead to man boobs.
Fake gynecomastia is usually comes about due to excess weight. The excess fat is deposited in the pectoral region causing the pecks to look more like breasts. To get rid of fake gynecomastia you need to get started on fat loss training exercises.
– Diet. Are you eating junk foods? How much red meat do you eat? You will want to change your diet in order to get rid of man boobs. Take plenty of fresh vegetables and fruits. Try to eat more white meat rather that red meat. Avoid soda products like soda, coke and high sugar level drinks.
– Exercise. Cardio exercises works like a charm to melt the excess fat away. Try this, run for five minutes and then do a one minute sprint a sprint. Do this several times during your training time. You can also do some strength exercises. Pushups and bench press are great for tone up your pectoral muscles. Remember, you need to lose the excess fat and do strength exercises for great results. With just strength exercises you may risk developing your man boobs instead of losing them!
This article has probably made you realize that there is a need for you to understand the causes of gynecomastia in order to get rid of them as fast as you can so that you stop feeling embarrassed.
Did you know you can get rid of gynecomastia in 4 week or less? Imagine 4 weeks from now…a totally new you…with the chest and body you deserve…finally free from embarrassment and shame…[ad_2]
Source by Paul Norton