Since Hoodia Gordonii is an all-natural plant material it does not work like drugs that are designed to work the same every time for everyone. Everyone’s body chemistry is slightly different and each person will react to herbs differently. It may take time before it starts working on you.
Some people have found that from the very first moment they take hoodia their food demands decrease considerably. Others needed to be on a regiment of two capsules a day for a full month before they see results. Dieters have reported that after taking hoodia for several months they needed to increase the dosage to get the needed potency. And in the same vane, some have noticed that one pill would keep their appetite suppressed for several days.
You can see that there is no one dosage or program that is universal. You will need to see what works for you. The main thing to remember is that hoodia gordonii will curb your appetite and you will lose weight. But you must you take it over time. Don’t give up. That would be a big mistake.
We suggest the following:
1. Make sure you give the product an honest trial. Take one full bottle before you decide whether or not it is working for you. Hoodia has a very subtle effect as there are no stimulants, so you won’t feel anything. While other diet products speed up your heart or cause digestive mishaps, you won’t even be aware that you have taken hoodia. (Except that your hunger cravings will have gone away.)
2. Try varying your dosages to discover what is right for you. Every person has different absorption rates. The usual dosage is 1 capsule in the morning and 1 in the afternoon about 1 – 2 hours before meals. You might want to try starting off with 2 capsules in the morning and 2 in the afternoon for the first 3 days. If, on the first day you find that hoodia is already curbing your appetite you can drop back to a lesser dosage.
3. If you have found that you are seldom hungry during the day but binge at night, skip the daytime dose and see if only one capsule in the afternoon will solve your problem. Or take one in the afternoon and one in the evening. If you are the type of person who wakes up hungry then take your hoodia on rising.
4. Mark your calendar so you will know when you started taking hoodia. Don’t worry about how you feel or if you are losing weight. Try to avoid thinking about being hungry? In many cases you might feel hungry but find that you just don’t eat as much as you used to. You “fill up’ faster.
5. Try not to weigh yourself for at least 2 weeks. Scale watching is a bad habit as it is normal for your weight to fluctuate daily. It’s easy for you to be deceived into thinking you aren’t losing and get discouraged. Remember, you may be one of the people that need to stay on hoodia for a month or more before it starts to work. Don’t make the mistake of thinking that if it doesn’t work within a few days, it isn’t going to. Don’t defeat yourself before you even get started.
6. Give yourself 60 disciplined days when you take hoodia every single day. Make sure you don’t skip days or change dosages. Consider this your test period to see if it will work. Before the two months are up, you are going to hear people commenting on how good you look.
When you do hop on the scales, you will be pleasantly surprised. One of the biggest payoffs is that not only will you look great but you will realize that it was actually easy to lose.[ad_2]
Source by Linda B Hayes