Lose face fat with only 14 minutes a day exercise
Are you unhappy with looking at your fat chin everyday? Are you tired of people looking at you then murmuring “chipmunk”? Do you want to lose that horrible face fat? Well, it’s possible and it’s actually pretty easy.
Talking honestly though, I think you’ll agree that it sucks having a chubby face, don’t you? Sure it looks cute on kids but for us adults, it does not look good at all! It looks bad! Having a chubby cheek is very unattractive. I don’t even want to talk about that gruesome double chin! Just the thought of it makes you want to scream your lungs out: “lose fat face”! Here are 6 tips you can use to lose face fat quickly and effectively.
1. Drinking plenty of water can curb the intensity of our “hunger,” thus keeping us from eating too much. Consuming less food often helps to lose face fat and also cleanse the toxins in your systems. So if you just ate and you already feel hungry, just drink a big glass or two of water.
2. Reduce carbohydrate and refined sugar intake. There are a number of nutritionists who theorize that consuming too much carbohydrates and refined sugar can cause the face to retain water-which makes you look fat. Avoid processed foods and stick with whole grains-you know what to do.
3. For the cheeks, it’s quite simple. Just sit down, relax and smile without parting your lips. Suck your cheeks in and hold them for about eight seconds. Repeat for at least 10 times. You can do this while driving since it does not require the hands. Another exercise you can do is by simply smiling widely (without opening the lips) as if you want the corners of your mouth to reach your ears.
4. Eat fresh fruits. “Fresh fruits” does not mean apples or bananas only. There are so many great fruits out there-including exotic fruits. Pineapple, kiwi fruit and mangoes are great. If the fruits are out of season, there are still those frozen, canned or dried variants.
5. Doing cardio exercises like walking, running, swimming or sport activities like tennis, basketball, or racquetball. When you lose your overall body fat, you can definitely lose fat face very easy.
6. Watch what you eat and try to keep yourself away from fattening and unhealthy foods and you can lose face fat in no time. Diet is hard, and there is no such thing as a magic pills. However, when you feel negative and lazy, try to think how better your health and social life would be if you lose that ugly face fat and body weight.[ad_2]
Source by James T Clarkson