A Guide to Diabetes Insipidus
Diabetes insipidus is referred as a condition where the kidneys fail to conserve water. It is a rare disorder that leads to frequent urination. For making up the lost water, a diabetic may feel the requirement of drinking large amounts of water and as a result urinate frequently, at night too. This may disrupt sleep and occasionally cause bed-wetting.
A child with this disorder is likely to be listless or irritable and may also have diarrhea, vomiting or fever. A mild form of diabetes insipidus is treated by drinking adequate water but in case of severe cases, if left untreated can endanger one’s health. This however is a rare condition. There are various natural remedies that can help you cure this problem. These days’ people are more in favor of using natural remedies to treat any kind of disease and diabetes insipidus is no different
The Top 7 Natural Cures for Diabetes Insipidus
1. A combination of turmeric powder, gooseberry powder and honey works wonders in treating diabetes insipidus. Juice made from gooseberries and turmeric can be consumed empty stomach. Alternatively, one can also consume grape juice daily. It is one of the most effective natural cures.
2. Mango leaves are one of the best natural cures for diabetes insipidus. For best results, those suffering from diabetes must boil few mango leaves and drink this water every morning on an empty stomach.
3. Rose Geranium: Rose Geranium helps to lower the level of blood sugar, lowers blood pressure as well as helps blood coagulation. This is one of the most beneficial herbs for diabetes. It works wonders for patients suffering from diabetes mellitus as often the sufferers have wounds that are opening on their feet along with skin ruptures.
4. Milk thistle is a very effective form especially amongst the diabetes herbal remedies. As per a research, it has been discovered that milk thistle contains antioxidant properties that contribute to the health of diabetics. It is one of the most recommended natural cures for diabetes insipidus.
5. Soak few black raisins in a bowl of water overnight. Strain this next morning and drink the clear liquid that is obtained. Taken on a regular basis, it helps to control blood sugar. It is one of the best natural cures for diabetes.
6. Chewing few leaves of Butea tree regularly helps to keep blood sugar in check.
7. Consuming jamuns, oranges and tomatoes diligently on a regular basis helps in bringing down the level of blood sugar.[ad_2]
Source by Michael Bennet