Are you planning to start your weight loss program? Are you looking for the best method that is effective yet safe for your body? If so, try using this newly released diet plan, the Mayo clinic diet. This will surely remove those excess inches off your waistline.
Mayo clinic diet is a new concept of healthy diet and weight based on the clinic’s research and clinical experience. It doesn’t focus only on the food that you have to eat to achieve the weight loss that you need. The Mayo diet is about lifestyle modification particularly in the kind and amount of food you take, in the beverages that you drink and in the physical activity that you do.
You may have heard about bogus diets claiming to be this type of diet in the past. However, the honest-to-goodness real Mayo clinic diet was just officially launched in the later part of 2009 thus all diets claiming to be this diet before this time is just purely the fake ones.
Now you might just want to ask: Are there any pros and cons in using the Mayo clinic diet?
Let’s begin with the Pros:
1. Mayo clinic is not a boring, blunt, and tasteless diet – unlike other popular fad diets available today, this diet tastes good. In fact, the taste of the food is one of the main principles used in structuring this diet plan to make it effective and easy to follow. Unlike other diets that ask you to eat bland, boring soups and other tasteless foods, this diet asks you to do just the opposite – eat delicious healthy foods that are not only a feast to the eyes, but also to your tongue and taste buds. This way, you will enjoy sticking to this diet not just for a month or two but for the rest of your life.
2. Mayo clinic diet will not make you starve. Unlike other weight loss procedure that asks you to drastically cut your caloric intake into 500kcal per day, this diet emphasizes the exact amount of calories you need to take from your food to make you “alive and kicking” all day long. It will help you boost your endurance with any physical and mental activity that comes your way all throughout the day.
3. Mayo clinic diet provides you with the micronutrients you need for healthy body function – Unlike other diets that totally limit you with the amount of fruits and vegetables that you eat per day, the Mayo clinic diet suggests just the opposite and that is to eat healthy servings of fruits and vegetables per day to provide you with the proper amounts of fibers, vitamins and minerals that you cannot get from all-natural sources elsewhere.
4.Mayo clinic diet decreases the risk for high cholesterol level, hypertension, heart diseases and certain cancers. Because the diet encourages the use of all natural sources of fiber, vitamins, minerals, phytochemicals and good cholesterol, thus, it is one of the most appropriate diets for patients who are suffering from these aforementioned diseases.
5. Mayo clinic encourages you to have regular physical activity – unlike other diets that focus mainly on food intake, the diet will not be whole without the regular physical activity and exercise. This way the number of calories you will take in will be equal or even a lesser to the amount of energy expenditure you have. Thus, if you follow this lifestyle modification, you will not only reach your ideal weight, you will also be able to maintain it.
And so, after reading the Pros, you may likewise want to ask about the Cons of using Mayo clinic diet.
Here are the Cons:
1. You need to buy new set of clothes! It’s true! Losing those excess fats off your belly by using the Mayo clinic diet means you need to buy new sets of clothes and that means you need to spend some cash for your new ward robe.
2. You will need to eat your greens and veggies. If you are not used to eating your greens and veggies, well there is one bad news for you: YOU HAVE TO EAT THEM! Adapting the Mayo clinic diet in your life entails you to eat all-natural healthy foods and that includes your veggies.
3. You regularly need to sweat. If you have been sedentary all your life, well here is another bad news for you: Physical activity is a part of this diet and without it your diet plan will never be that effective. However, if you are a type of person, who really hates to have sweat on your shirt then I have one good news for you: there are some weight loss device, such as the weight loss belt, that can help you make your daily activity an exercise.
This way, you will be exercising even without being conscious about it. The Mayo clinic diet is one diet plan that can give the most effective and safest option for losing your excess weight. Why don’t you give it a try today? Take this challenge and see the results that it can give[ad_2]
Source by Troy Maclean