You might complain that you don’t have time for exercise after your baby is born as you would be super busy with being a mother. You should take advantage of being busy as it can help you burn calories. The more you are physically busy the more calories your body burns. It is so true, and then you lose some weight – doesn’t it sound good? Anyway, here are some tips of losing weight after pregnancy:
– Drink a lot of water, not less than 10 glasses per day. Water can help you lose weight. Water helps your liver flush the waste out of your body, your kidneys don’t have to work so hard to get rid of the waste. Drinking water is one of the best ways to lose weight after giving birth. You would need a lot of water as you lost a lot during your birth giving.
– Eat lean meat – especially fish and chicken. There are good sources of protein that your body needs, plus there is little fat so it’s very good to consume this kind of meat.
– Eat more fruit and vegetables, this is good sources of vitamins and minerals. Try to eat 1 apple before each meal. Apples can help you lose weight as they make you feel full longer period of times.
– Saunas are good after giving birth. Try to use a sauna 30 minutes a day for 2 weeks after your baby is born. You will see that you can lose weight faster, your skin looks fresher and plus it’s good for your body that time.
– Exercise: you might not have time to exercise since you would be busy taking care of your newborn and doing other things. You don’t have to exercise if you don’t have time but try to do all the house chores and baby caring by yourself – at least it would help you burn some extra calories.[ad_2]
Source by Susan Boyce